Honourable mentions go to:
- Malcolm (nearly omniscient Napanee OS'er!)
- Tim (solved both!)
- Michael (thinking of a visit to Tim Norton's!)
- Allison (family discount!)
- Jason (pen-filled pdf's!)
- Randy (red-inked pdf's!)
- Bryan (from the Lakehead!)
The answers were indeed: Half-Baked and Good Ideas. Thanks to all who entered, thereby filling my inbox for several hours after the post was published. I appreciate your entries, your good wishes and kind comments, and this post will have to serve as acknowledgement instead of personal replies. Thank you!
While these two answers do indeed describe the genesis of most Trackside Treasure posts, I add some experience to leaven, ruminated research to please the palate, prototype photos to please the eye, and levity as a final garnish.